Saturday, November 13, 2010

Bioelectricity

so im always getting shocked by everything i touch it gets especially bad in winter/ fall months. i did some googleing and actually found out that what i have is actually a real condition called hyper-electric. i always have 2 touch my locker in a weird way cuz im 2 scared to get shocked

25 comments:

  1. You need to ground yourself more often =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i get shocked just about every time i get into a car, am i like you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh, lucky for me I rarely get shocked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn. Dous ruined my joke: You're grounded, young man!

    Maybe you will develop some electricity based super hero powers?

    ReplyDelete
  5. well we will have to make the switch soon enough so...

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol dont touch stuff so you build it up and then you can electrify people :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha never heard of something like that

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with bubbles, never heard of it. Crazy that its a real condition tho

    ReplyDelete
  9. my dad was never able to wear a watch because of the electricity in his body. They would stop within 2 days......it was weird as shit

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post. waiting for more updates

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice, looking forward to the next post

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is a good follow up to your last post

    ReplyDelete